Peace On You!

This is your connection to the higher power of Bob. Through the First Fried Church, RevBob will empower you with the desire to send him money.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Great Googley Moogley!

I have onced again been on an extended Hiatus. But I have been awakened by a sudden little burst of activitity from google.com. I am proud to have contributed to the slowdown of work as google workers appear to be passing around a link to this site, and I do hope they are enjoying their visits.

It would be really super great if some of the googlers perusing my site would select a RevBob video as a featured YouTube video.

I am sure Bob would pass his pity in puddles upon them for doing so.

Peace On You!
RevBob

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jonathan Steinke said...

Right Rev, how art ye? I write for(correction: Pimp myself out for) Beware of the Blog, which is the blog for WFMU out of Jersey City, NJ, and I'd like to know if you would pimp yourself out and consent to a "comment interview". Your wisdom through unrelenting monetary soft soaping and the subsequent accumulation thereafter would, I b'lieve, give WFMU listeners and blog readers a chance to perhaps rededicate themselves away from delicious pork skins and near beer and give their ever-loving consciences to...oh, the rapturous odor of cheap aftershave is engulfing ME now...your trusting visage.

Would ya?

Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 6:10:00 AM CDT  
Anonymous Jonathan Steinke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sunday, April 19, 2009 at 5:00:00 PM CDT  
Anonymous Jonathan Steinke said...

OH, CRAP! Okay, I am REALLY, REALLY sorry about all this!! Just so you're aware, I am NOT a bot. I sent these comments, yes. But I was always given error msgs indicating the comments hadn't been sent.

So I would post them numerous times, completely unaware that posting them numerous times would only REpost them!! I definitely apologize for the illusion of 'spamming' reposting my comments must have given you but, again, I AM NOT A BOT!

Very sorry once again.

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 11:13:00 AM CDT  
Blogger RevBob said...

Really, no problem at all, Jonathan. I knew this wasn't SPAM. I just figured it was one of those computer malfunction things. Peace On You!

Saturday, March 20, 2010 at 11:30:00 AM CDT  

<< Home

doteasy.com - free web hosting. Free hosting with no banners.