Peace On You!

This is your connection to the higher power of Bob. Through the First Fried Church, RevBob will empower you with the desire to send him money.

Friday, July 09, 2010

Rare Live Appearance of RevBob

I must have been drunk or high when I agreed to it, but I will have an appearance during a show at The Prophet Bar on Saturday, September 25, 2010. Bryan Wakeland and Gary Deen will be performing and I also understand that David Johnson will be on stage that night as well.
I have been talked into doing an Inspirational Segment with the band and everything. If I don't back out of the deal before then, I will keep everyone posted on the details.
I'm hoping to break the record average attendance of all the shows I have been in during the last decade. I'm really hoping that at LEAST four people will show up. If less than that show up, I'll just sit in your lap and preach right into your face.
More info as it becomes available...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

doteasy.com - free web hosting. Free hosting with no banners.